How To Obtain The United States Postal Service Change Of Address Form?

Are you moving to a new location? Whether your move is temporary or permanent, you can ask the USPS to forward your mail to your new address. All you have to do is fill out a simple form to tell the United States postal service what your new address is and when they should start forwarding your mail.

How Can I Obtain A Movers’ Guide?

Visit your local post office and ask for a movers’ guide. This guide is full of useful information and also includes a form you can fill out and submit at your local post office to change your address. Don’t forget to bring an ID since the customer service representative will need to verify your identity before confirming the Change of Address.

Post Office Address

Can I Change My Address Online?

You can change your address online. This is a quick process that should only take a few minutes and will save you a trip to the post office. Visit the official USPS website and look for the change of address page. You will have to fill out an online form and a $1 fee will be charged to your credit card to verify your identity.

What Are The Other Services Offered By USPS?

You can use this service if you need your mail to temporarily forwarded to a different address. You should also consider using the Premium forwarding services if you USPS to hold your mail and to send it via Priority mail to a different address once a week. You will have to pay an enrollment fee as well as a weekly fee for this service.

Changing your address with USPS is very easy. Using the online form is the quickest way to do it but you can also visit your local post office to ask for a form.